Friday, May 6, 2016

May 5, 2016

Long abandoned, this blog is now being rescued. Why? Because I am finally publishing my long-incubating memoir: Salvation - A Judge's Memoir of a Mormon Childhood.  What a ride it has been! And whether it sinks or swims, the experience has been so thrilling, yet so dispiriting, so vital, yet so enervating, that I want to encourage ALL WRITERS (and yes, you are writer whether you publish or not) to keep at it, don't give up, write every day, and  "endeavor to persevere." Keep track of your life, if only for you, by blogging, journaling, writing letters, recording tapes, photographing - so that years later you will read and smile or cry, and know who you have been on your way to becoming who you are.
          So I must set an example, no?
         And as years before, I encourage all folks, writers or no, to post comments and critiques whether complimentary or curmudgeony. Connect.

No comments: